EasyRecovery™ software products offer home users or businesses complete solutions for their data recovery, file repair and disk diagnostic needs.
When to Use Software
Depending on your data loss situation software is recommended only when your hardware or computer system is functioning properly. If your hardware or system appears to be physically failing or damaged Ontrack® Data Recovery services are recommended.
Signs That Your Computer is Damaged or Failing
* Strange noises or grinding sound
* Blue screen of death
Do-it-Yourself Data Management Solutions
If your system is functioning properly, select from one of the product categories below that best meet your needs and shop online for the version that’s right for you.
* Complete solution for your data recovery needs
* Includes capabilities of EasyRecovery DataRecovery, EasyRecovery FileRepair and EasyRecovery EmailRepair
* Plus advanced data recovery options and Data Advisor® diagnostic features
* General capabilities – data recovery, file repair, disk diagnostics
* For all operating systems – RawRecovery Module– support for over 400 specific file signatures.
* For Windows – AdvancedRecovery and additional Modules – capable of locating all directories and unlimited file types
* Repair options for Microsoft Outlook and Email files – Outlook(PST, OST), Outlook Express (DBX), Word (DOC), Excel (XLS), Access Database (MDB), PowerPoint (PPT) and Zip (ZIP)