If you are always getting Access Denied errors when trying to connect to a XP computer on your home or buisness network, and you know you have the correct user names and passwords on the computer, the solution may be a simple registry edit.
Click the read more to find the solution
1. Click Start then Run and type -> Regedit – click OK
2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SYSTEM / CurrentControlSet / Control / Lsa
3. Change the value of a key called “restrictanonymous” to 0 instead of 1
4. Be sure you change the right one as you Don’t want to change “restrictanonymoussam” value.
5. Next shut down RegEdit and Reboot your computer.